Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun addictions

Okay, so I have to say that I am addicted to watching Xena Ares videos on YouTube (see the post from last month). I just can't seem to stop myself. And, even though I've already seen probably 25 or more, I am still finding different ones to amuse me. And, then of course, there are my favorite videos that I like to re-watch.

I've been thinking about whether to get NetFlix so I can watch the rest of the seasons of Xena that I missed. Apparently, you can watch them online as well as getting them in the mail. I want to do that, but I know if I have the ability to watch them online, I'll be glued to the screen for days.

A few years ago, I decided to catch up on the last two seasons of Angel. They jumped the shark when they brought his son back as an eighteen year-old. I just couldn't get with it, so I stopped watching. Anyway, I finally decided to watch them and I rented seasons 4 and 5 from my video store. So each day, I was sitting through four hours of Angel episodes. Totally crazy. But, once I watched one, I had to watch another. And another. Kind of like potato chips. You can't eat just one. And, potato chips are my weakness.

So, my idea of restraint is spending a couple of hours watching Xena music videos on YouTube instead of renting the actual episodes and watching them. Help! Do I need an intervention? Or, maybe just a Xena Ares IV? You can hook it right up to my brain and it will be all Xena all the time!

Heaven.

No comments: