Sunday, November 30, 2008

I've Been Inked

Okay, so not really. But, I'm developing an uncharacteristic fondness for tattoos. Not on me--I don't do tats--but on the right man...

If you happened to see yesterday's post, you'll know I've become addicted to more videos on YouTube. Specifically, General Hospital music videos featuring Greg Vaughan and Kelly Monaco (Lucky & Sam). So, back to Greg's tattoo. So now I totally have a tattoo fetish, if only for one tattoo. Here's a pic:



I have to say that the pic does not nearly do it justice. So, I'm posting a sexy slow motion scene of Greg Vaughan in a hot tub. At the end, you can see Greg's tattoo. It's a Native American eagle. I just want to run my hands over it. Of course, it doesn't hurt that it's attached to Greg!



Recently, there were two other tattoos that kind of struck my fancy. I saw this picture of The Rock with his tribal tattoo and it's pretty hot:



And, I bought Gena Showalter's Lords of the Underworld books because I first saw this picture from Darkest Night:



If I am honest, I must also admit to my crush on Daegus MacKeltar from Karen Marie Moning's Highlander series. And, since Cian (Kee-yan) is my second favorite Highlander Hottie, there must be something more to this closet tattoo fetish. It doesn't hurt that they both have that redeemable bad boy thing going on.

So, I confess. I'm in the early stages of HMWTA (Hot Man With Tattoo Addiction). What are the 12 steps?

2 comments:

Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said...

There are no steps. The condition is permanent. Welcome to the dark side. *G*
BTW-did I mention I'm getting another tattoo on Friday?

Vivienne Westlake said...

LOL, Eden. I knew this would amuse you.

A new tattoo? What's it going to be? I must admit that you do have a very pretty Tara tattoo.