Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My 5 year is kicking my behind!

This year is my 5 personal year in numerology. Fives are great for change, variety, socializing, writing & communication (5 years are ruled by Mercury, which rules my sun sign, Gemini). It seems that CHANGE is the theme of this year.

Some of these changes are things I instigated--joining my local RWA board, turning my 30K novella into a full-length novel, doing the Romance Diva's mentorship program, and changing my eating habits to get back into shape. However, other changes are ones that have been thrust upon me--my company laid someone off and now I am being pushed into the new position and having to learn a lot of new tasks in a short time, my mom bought me a dog without consulting me, and there's health issue that I'm working to resolve.

So, the long and the short of it is, I'm busy. Busy. Busy. And, a little stressed. Stressed. Stressed.

I thought Five years were supposed to be fun! I'm looking forward to the FUN part.

No comments: